Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Marching to the beat of a dead horse

In terms of animation dealing with positive and negative space, this video doesn't have too much but when it does it really hits it home. This is one of my favorite videos of all time also. I saw it as a kid on MTV when they actually played music and have loved it ever sense.


this video is definitely worth checking out. Some pretty sick animation work so if you get a chance to actually see it then I highly recommend it.


this is a pretty interesting one. Deals with planes in a more collagey kinda way, but it still breaks them down none the less.

2 comments:

  1. Great examples, Gino. I love "Fear[s] of the Dark". Have you seen the entire film?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yess I have the entire film actually. it is a really beautiful work. i can probably burn a copy of it for you if i can get it loaded up to my computer

    ReplyDelete